Conference room reservations
Emergency Training center (etc)
The City National 2CAL conference room, or “Emergency Training Center,” is located on the South side of the Lower Plaza level.
The ETC is available for reservations Monday-Friday, from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a first come, first serve basis, with a minimum of a 4-hour reservation.
The ETC accommodates up to 60 people, with 30 tables and 60 chairs available for use. We will arrange the tables and chairs to your specifications (see below for arrangement examples). The wireless network can accommodate up to 10 computers simultaneously. There is a projection screen (but tenants must supply their own projector). One flat screen television is also available.
Please feel free to serve food and drink during your meeting. There is no refrigerator or food storage available; however, there is a counter in the back of the room.
See the Angus ETC Reservation Instructions (below) section for instruction on how to submit a reservation request. Please submit your reservation request at least 2 business days in advance and include the number of attendees.
*HVAC will be provided as part of your reservation; no additional fees apply for ETC HVAC.
See below instructions for how to reserve the ETC.
- Login to Angus.
- Click on “Reservation Calendar” on the left-hand menu.
- Review the schedule on the calendar and make sure the time you would like is available (Keep in mind: we may need to clean up the room and set it to your specifications. This may make the ETC unavailable immediately after another group finishes their meeting. Prior to confirming the meeting time with your attendees, be sure to check with Property Management for availability if your desired time is within 1 hour of another reservation finishing).
- Click “New Reservation”
- Check the box “Requested by Employee”
- Select your name and the building name (City National 2CAL)
- Select the ETC under “Conference Room”
- Specify your date and time
- Under notes, advise us which type of table set up you would like (see examples for configurations below)
- Await approval from Property Management