Conference room reservations
Emergency Training center (etc)
The City National 2CAL conference room, or “Emergency Training Center,” is located on the South side of the Lower Plaza level.
The ETC is available for reservations Monday-Friday, from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a first come, first serve basis, with a minimum of a 3-hour reservation.
The ETC accommodates up to 40 people and we can arrange tables and chairs to your specifications (see below for arrangement examples). There are two large monitors, one conference phone and WiFi available for use in the conference room. The wireless network can accommodate up to 10 computers simultaneously. For a complete list of the amenities available in the conference room please contact the Property Management Office at 213-625-3525.
HVAC will be provided as part of your reservation request, but additional fees apply for afterhours HVAC outside the hours of 8:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday-Friday. Doors will be accessible 15 minutes prior to your reservation and will be secured 15 minutes after your event.
Reservations may be submitted in Angus up to 30 business days in advance and may not exceed 5 days monthly. All reservations must be submitted no later than two (2) business days in advance.
See below instructions for how to reserve the ETC.
- Login to Angus.
- In the MRI Angus system click on “New Reservation” on the left-hand menu.
- Check the box “Emergency Training Center”, next to the calendar.
- Review the schedule on the calendar and make sure the time you would like is available (Keep in mind: we may need to clean up the room and set it to your specifications. This may make the ETC unavailable immediately after another group finishes their meeting. Prior to confirming the meeting time with your attendees, be sure to check with Property Management for availability if your desired time is within 1 hour of another reservation finishing).
- Specify your start/end date and times.
- Select your name under “Requested By”.
- Fill out the “Additional Information” sections.
- Under “Reservation Notes”, advise us of any other requirements for your meeting. Property Management will contact you directly after your reservation request is received, to request additional information.